CCI Mission Statement
The Canadian Condominium Institute leads the National condominium industry by providing education, information, awareness and access to expertise by and for our members.
Coast to Coast…we are your condo connection!
The mission of the "Canadian Condominium Institute ("CCI") a non-profit corporation, is to promote the interests of groups involved in condominiums across Canada including unit Owners, boards of directors, managers, governmental authorities, lenders and others. The CCI achieves this mission by providing leadership and expertise in manners related to the condominium industry, including:
- Providing education through seminars, lectures, and courses and enhancing the development and understanding of condominiums;
- Printing and publishing newsletters, books and periodicals;
- Improving communications with the public concerning condominium matters;
- Representing condominium interests to all levels of government;
- Through CCI National, developing and maintaining contact with similar associations locally, nationally and internationally in order to exchange information for the mutual benefit of all groups involved in condominiums;
- Promoting integrity and professionalism throughout the condominium industry; and
- Granting certificates of accreditation designating to the general public and to other practitioners within the condominium industry that certain professionals have met and maintained the established standards of the CCI.