Spring Directors courseMay 6, 2017 - May 7, 2017 09:00 AM - 04:00 PM (Daily) - Ottawa
Time: 9:00am – 4:00pm
Hellenic Community Center, Hellenic Meeting and Reception Centre, 1315 Prince of Wales Drive, Ottawa, Ontario
- CCI Member - First Registrant: $285.00
- CCI Member - Additional Registrant: $240.00
- Non-Member: $570.00
- What is a condo/overview of the Condominium Act
- Status Certificates/Changes to Common Elements/Insurance
- Reserve Fund Planning
- Property Management
- Audit Process
- Effective Directors
- Highlights of the Condo Act *NEW*
- Expert Panel - Question Forum
RESERVATIONS A MUST! Avoid Disappointment – Register Today
- The course is very comprehensive and reflects requirements of Ontario’s Condominium Act.
- A must for all condominium directors, professionals and condominium owners who are potential directors or simply want a better understanding of the way condominiums function
- The course is delivered by professionals who specialize in the condominium sector – lawyers, engineers, property managers and accountants.
- A practical, hands-on course developed to reduce the risks of condominium ownership by equipping condominium
corporation directors with the specialized management skills they need
Thank you to our Sponsors!
To register you can either use our secure online server or simply download our printable Registration Form (PDF Format), fill it out completely and mail or fax your completed registration with payment to the address/fax number indicated on the form.
For more information please contact the office directly at 613-755-5145.