Spring Director's CourseApril 28, 2018 - April 29, 2018 09:00 AM - 04:00 PM (Daily) - Ottawa
Time: 9:00am – 4:00pm
Hellenic Community Center, Hellenic Meeting and Reception Centre, 1315 Prince of Wales Drive, Ottawa, Ontario
- CCI Member - First Registrant: $285.00
- CCI Member - Additional Registrant: $240.00
- Non-Member: $570.00
- What is a condo/overview of the Condominium Act
- Information Certificates/Changes to Common Elements/Insurance
- Reserve Fund Planning
- Property Management
- Audit Process
- Effective Directors
- Highlights of the Condo Act *NEW*
- Expert Panel - Question Forum
RESERVATIONS A MUST! Avoid Disappointment – Register Today
- The course is very comprehensive and reflects requirements of Ontario’s Condominium Act.
- A must for all condominium directors, professionals and condominium owners who are potential directors or simply want a better understanding of the way condominiums function.
- The course is delivered by professionals who specialize in the condominium sector – lawyers, engineers, property managers and accountants.
- A practical, hands-on course developed to reduce the risks of condominium ownership by equipping condominium corporation directors with the specialized management skills they need.
You can either conveniently register online and pay by credit card, or download our printable Registration Form (PDF), and mail or fax your completed Registration to the address indicated on the form.
For more information please contact the office directly at 613-755-5145.