2019 Ottawa Condominium ConferenceMay 11, 2019 08:30 AM - 03:45 PM - Ottawa
Ottawa Conference & Event Centre, 200 Coventry Road, Ottawa ON
Join us for a one day conference with experts from various law firms, management companies and service areas in the condo industry. Timely and relevant issues geared towards Board Members and Condominium Managers will be discussed. Take part in workshops and interactive discussion panels.
Program at a Glance
8:30 a.m. – Registration
9:00 a.m. – Welcoming Remarks
9:20 a.m. – Concurrent panels:
- Preparing Your Notice of Meeting (Workshop)
- Leveraging Tech in Condos
- I've Been Faking It All This Time - An In-depth Look at a Building and Its Systems
10:25 a.m. – Break with Exhibitors
10:50 a.m. – Concurrent panels:
- Managing Conflict - One Size Does Not Fit All (Mock Mediation)
- CAO Review
- Lets Have a Party - Nurturing an Engaged Condominium Community
12:00 p.m. – Luncheon with Exhibitors
1:00 p.m. – Concurrent panels:
- Useful Strategies for Dealing with Difficult People
- Help! I Live in a Condominium - Grab Bag of Building Operations and Maintenance Missteps and Tips
- Collections 101
2:00 p.m. – Break with Exhibitors
2:30 p.m. – Legal Panel
3:45 p.m. – Closing Remarks
Cost: $75 +HST (includes grab bag, handouts, lunch and sessions):
You can conveniently register online and pay by credit card. If you prefer to pay by cheque, simply download our printable Registration Form (PDF) and mail or fax your completed application to the address indicated on the form.
|Register Online!||Register by Mail/Fax|
To become an Exhibitor, simply download our printable Exhibitor Form (PDF) and mail or fax your completed application to the address indicated on the form.
To become a sponsor, simply download our printable Sponsorship Form (PDF), and mail or fax your completed application to the address indicated on the form.