Fall Directors Course 2016November 19, 2016 - November 20, 2016 09:00 AM - 04:00 PM (Daily) - Ottawa
Time: 9:00am – 4:00pm
Hellenic Community Center, Hellenic Meeting and Reception Centre, 1315 Prince of Wales Drive, Ottawa, Ontario
- CCI Member - First Registrant: $285.00
- CCI Member - Additional Registrant: $240.00
- Non-Member: $570.00
- What is a condo/overview of the Condominium Act
- Status Certificates/Changes to Common Elements/Insurance
- Reserve Fund Planning
- Property Management
- Audit Process
- Effective Directors
- Highlights of the Condo Act *NEW*
- Expert Panel - Question Forum
RESERVATIONS A MUST! Avoid Disappointment – Register Today
- The course is very comprehensive and reflects requirements of Ontario's Condominium Act.
- A must for all condominium directors, professionals and condominium owners who are potential directors or simply want a better understanding of the way condominiums function
- The course is delivered by professionals who specialize in the condominium sector – lawyers, engineers, property managers and accountants.
- A practical, hands-on course developed to reduce the risks of condominium ownership by equipping condominium corporation directors with the specialized management skills they need.