CCI Eastern Ontario Chapter Membership
|Join Online||Join by Mail/Fax|
Types of Membership
CCI Supports 4 Categories of Membership:
This membership is for persons who have an interest in the condominium community. This group of members includes condominium owners, authors, and professors. It delivers benefits for education and information as well as access and experience of hundreds of other condo owners and industry professionals. It is not a replacement for a condominium corporation, professional or business partner membership.
Condominium Corporation Membership
Condominium corporations have a substantial responsibility to manage their buildings and property effectively. Owners are called on as volunteer board members to make prudent and effective business decisions that affect the lives, property and values of their corporation. When you register with CCI, you become a member of the greater condominium community with benefits from education and information as well as access and experience of hundreds of other condo owners and industry professionals.
- Receive direct access to the certified experts in the field and profit from their experience. Our events are excellent opportunities to network with and learn from industry leaders.
- Receive the discounted member rates when you register for CCI sponsored Condominium courses, seminars and other events.
- Receive the chapter newsletter with up-to-date information, news and events.
- Take advantage of significant discounts when attending the CCI National Annual Convention…see the latest ideas and newest products at the trade show.
- Your membership support CCI's lobbying efforts for better reforms to government on behalf of all condominium owners.
- CondoSTRENGTH Program - FREE program for CCI Condo Corporation Members that is For Directors, By Directors
- CCI’s Professional & Business Partner Directory
Condominium Corporation – Complimentary Access
This category is for new Condominiums that have just turned over from the developer.
This entitles your condominium to the member rate for all events for one year. There are no voting rights under this category
Professionals practising in the condominium field join CCI to share information with others in the industry and to share their experiences with condominium owners. Professionals from services to the condominium industry, for example, lawyers, accountants, engineers, condominium managers, real estate agents or brokers, appraisers, insurance brokers, etc.
A Professional Member is an individual who participates professionally in one of the above noted fields related to condominiums. A Professional Member of CCI has access to the knowledge and experience of other members and receives all materials published by CCI. Furthermore, s/he is listed in the annual Professional Services and Business Partner Directory, and receives advertising rights therein.
Business Partner Membership
This classification is available to business partners who service the condominium industry. This membership allows them to participate in educational programs and seminars, advertise in both the Professional Services & Business Partner and the Condo Contact magazine. Frequently, Business Partner members are called upon to lend their assistance and expertise to the ongoing well-being of the condominium association in seminars and conferences.
- Expand your business profile among the "who's who" of the condominium industry.
- Create your own competitive advantage… maximize your economic potential as a trade service or professional supplier.
- Network with business leaders.
- Profit from the experience of leading professional colleagues and take away a wealth of contacts and reference materials published by CCI.
- Share information with other suppliers to the condo industry… including professionals from the areas of condominium law, property management, accounting, engineering, real estate and insurance.
- Become a valuable industry resource by lending your expertise as an author of articles in CCI's newsletter and as a CCI course instructor.
Join the CCI Eastern Ontario Chapter Today!
You can either join online or by mail/fax. To join CCI by mail/fax, simply download our printable form and mail or fax your completed application along with payment to the address indicated on the form.
|Join Online Today!||Join by Mail/Fax|